You are invited to get acquainted with the document below on our website www.econsulting.pl, www.econsultingssco.com, www.ecvalidation.com (hereinafter ‘website’) on privacy protection and the way of data processing.
II CONCEPTS USED IN THE POLICY
Personal data – means personal data within the meaning of the GDPR, i.e. all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. This data identifies directly or indirectly a natural person regarding their name, e-mail address or phone number of the individual and other data that, in connection with the above, may identify the User.
GDPR –means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding personal data processing and free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), according to which eConsulting processes personal Data of Users.
Specialist – an applicant offered by eConsulting to their clients.
User – applicant, newsletter subscriber, competition participant, a person asking a question, a person interested in a commercial offer, a training participant, a person recommending a friend to work, a person visiting websites belonging to eConsulting.
Services – shall be read as services provided by eConsulting electronically, through the website, i.e.: subscription to the Newsletter, sending inquiries via the contact form, sending documents necessary in the recruitment process, registration of participation in competitions, registration of participation in training and conferences.
III PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing Personal Data on the website, the User confirms that they have necessary approvals to disclose personal data that will be used by eConsulting in the manner described in this Policy, and that this data belongs to them.
IV PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
eConsulting Sp. z o.o., 3 Kochanowskiego Street, 05-802 Pruszków is personal Data Administartor, KRS: 0000098514, Tax Identification Number: 5342194317, REGON: 017507792, registered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, share capital PLN 725,000 (paid up in full), telephone number: 22 205 08 60.
V PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR ITS PROCESSING
The Administrator processes Personal Data in order to:
- Send Users commercial information from eConsulting to the e-mail addresses and /or telephone number provided by them (depending on the choice made) on condition that the User has agreed to receive it (Article 6, section 1, point a, GDPR),
- Send the newsletter by eConsulting to the e-mail address provided by them on condition that the User has agreed to receive it (Article 6, section 1, point a, GDPR),
Consent to sending unsolicited business information to Users in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services is expressed by Users independently and separately.
- Consideration of the job application submitted by the User and possible completion of the recruitment process by eConsulting, after prior consent of the User to process data included in their resume or a form by eConsulting (Article. 6, section 1, point a GDPR),
- Organizing and conducting competitions, conferences and meetings by eConsulting in accordance with the consent granted within a given event or contract conclusion, respectively (Article 6, section 1, point a GDPR – in case of consent or Article 6, section 1, point b, GDPR – in case of contract performance or taking action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract),
- Organizing and conducting open and dedicated training in accordance with the consent granted within a given event or contract conclusion, respectively (Article 6, section 1, point a GDPR – in case of consent or Article 6, section 1, point b GDPR – in case of contract performance or acting at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract),
- Documentation storage for the purpose of establishing, investigating or settling claims (Article 6, section 1, point f GDPR),
- Handling complaints (Article 6, section 1, point f GDPR),
VI USER RIGHTS
In accordance with Chapter III, Article 15-21 GDPR, the User has the following rights regarding their Personal Data processing by eConsulting:
- The right to access their Personal Data,
- The right to rectify the data being processed,
- The right to delete data (‘the right to be forgotten’),
- The right to limit data processing,
- The right to transfer data,
- The right to object to the further data processing,
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling,
- Each of the above rights is exercised at the User’s request. eConsulting examines submitted application and responds within 1 month since the date of receipt of the application.
Under the right, the User may, at any time, withdraw their consent for further processing of Personal Data for purposes that require approval, provided the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawful use of personal data in actions based on approval before its withdrawal or for purposes of establishing, investigation or defence of legal claims. In any such case, the User is informed about the processing time.
Under the right of access, the User is entitled to obtain the following information in the form of a copy:
- Purposes of processing Personal Data;
- Categories of Personal data – what data is processed, e.g. name and surname, phone number;
- Information on recipients or categories of data recipients – to whom (a person, firm, institution) data may be disclosed;
- Information on the right to request eConsulting to rectify data, remove it or restrict its processing and to object to specific data processing;
- Information on the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- Information on the data source if the data was not obtained directly from the User – indicating a person or company or institution that provided the Personal Data;
- On the use of profiling: what principles is it used on, what can be the consequences of profiling for the User.
eConsulting informs that each subsequent copy of Personal Data relates to a fee resulting from costs incurred in connection with the creation of another copy of Personal Data.
eConsulting stipulates that it has the possibility not to respond to a request, but also to provide a response later than the above (up to two months) due to the number of inquiries or the complexity of the query sent. By complicated nature, we understand the necessity of compiling Data from many IT systems or the need to consult more than one person from a department or departments in order to obtain the information being the subject of the application.
In both scenarios described above, eConsulting undertakes to inform the User about this fact, providing a justification each time.
VII PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR RECRUITMENT AND WITHIN THE CANDIDATE SYSTEM OF RECOMMENDATION
eConsulting conducts recruitment for its own needs and for the clients, an example: the service of providing Specialists. Therefore, we would like to inform that the User’s data can also be processed by eConsulting clients, which is mentioned in the content of the job advertisement, indicating that we are recruiting for the client – in this case, however, the consent will be obtained for a specific client and the lack of its expression prevents participation in the recruitment. In parallel, we would like to inform that by agreeing to the recruitment processes, this consent will apply to both, recruitment for a specific position included in the job advertisement and future recruitment. This means we will store Personal Data in our database in order to send information about job offers tailored to your profile and professional experience. The user is entitled to withdraw the consent for further processing at any time in accordance with Chapter VII of this Policy, which does not affect the lawful use of personal data in activities performed based on the consent prior to its withdrawal or for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending legal claims. In any such case, the User is informed about the processing time.
The User’s Personal Data may also be processed in a situation of recommending the User. In such a case, the recommender enters their own data and details of the recommended person and places a resume under the form with the User’s data. eConsulting verifies the resume of the recommended person received from the recommender regarding the consent of the recommended person for the processing of Personal Data that meets the requirements of GDPR. If the consent has been concluded, eConsulting has the right to use this data for the recruitment processes.
VIII PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
By submitting a query, signing up for training, conference or other event organized by eConsulting, the User may consent to processing of Personal Data for the purpose of sending marketing information about products and services of eConsulting including newsletters. The consent may be withdrawn at any time, subject to the principles laid down in Chapter VII of this Policy.
IX PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DELIVERING AND CONDUCTING TRAINING SESSIONS
In case of eConsulting organizing training (open or dedicated) for eConsulting clients and any interested person, eConsulting will process Users’ Personal Data submitting participation in training sessions to the extent necessary to implement matters related to the training.
X PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROFILING
In eConsulting, profiling is understood as a form of automated processing of personal data consisting in the use of certain data about the User. The data obtained includes, among others: information from social media profiles, location and data provided by Users using forms on the eConsulting website.
It allows us to:
- Make a more conscious and better-suited selection of job offers corresponding to the Users’ skills and experience (in case of applicants applying for a job in eConsulting),
- match the commercial offer to the User’s needs,
- match marketing and advertising materials to the interests and needs of Users.
The User may object to profiling at any time in accordance with Chapter VII of this Policy, but it means the impossibility to send information on which the User has agreed to receive (marketing or/and commercial information or/and obtaining new job offers adjusted to the profile and professional experience).
XI SAFETY PRINCIPLES
eConsulting has implemented appropriate security measures (organizational and technical) to protect Personal Data against its loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification. The Administrator undertakes to protect all information disclosed by Users in accordance with security and confidentiality standards. Access to Users’ Personal Data has been confined in a restrictive manner, so that this information is not in the hands of unauthorized persons. Access to Personal Data is limited by the number of authorized eConsulting employees.
eConsulting is entitled to share data with entities authorized under the applicable laws.
eConsulting declares cookies are used on the website.
Cookies are used to:
- Adapt the website’s content to the User’s preferences and optimize the website’s use; particularly, these files allow to recognize the device of the user of the website and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs,
- Create statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which enables to refine their structure and content,
- Provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The user may block the saving of cookies by changing the browser settings accordingly. Disabling cookies may affect the functioning of the website. No change of browser settings means acceptance of used cookies.
XIII POLICY CHANGE