Business Unit Manager – IT Services and Software
You will be responsible for growing and managing Salesforce.com and IT Outsourcing practices for eConsulting, including solutions and people the practices comprise. This role is responsible for personnel performance management and development, as well as practices’ business growth. Successful candidates will have practical experience in managing teams of consultants and developers.
What challenges you are going to face?
- Realize agreed sales plans
- Collaborate with Sales team (customer meetings, presales support, proposal development support etc.)
- Engage in various Marketing activities (writing articles, speaking at customer events, etc.)
- Provide technical and strategic leadership to team members
- Maintain eConsulting project delivery standards
- Define professional development plans for each member; nominate and manage specialists and skill sets related to specializations
- Act as point of escalation for technical questions and assist the team in solving them
- Conduct regular 1:1 performance evaluations
- Plan for the team growth and participate in recruitment processes
- Ensure all team members obtain and maintain Salesforce.com and other professional certifications
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 5 year experience in a similar role
- Minimum 3 year experience in CRM systems consulting and implementation (Salesforce.com or others)
- Knowledge of various IT Outsourcing delivery models (Fixed price, Managed Services, Team Leasing etc.)
- Focus on customer success and customer satisfaction
- Strong aptitude for managing employee performance
- Possession of Salesforce.com certificates will be a plus
- Fluent English (min. B2)
What do we offer?
- Work in a dynamically developing company oriented to foreign markets
- Training and development aimed at improving professional qualifications
- Medicover medical package
- MultiSport card
- Language classes (English, German, Spanish)
- Sports activities (football, volleyball)
- Frequent meetings and integration events
- A well-equipped kitchen (toast, drinks, juices, fresh fruit, and vegetables, etc.)
- Modern workplace – our offices are located in the highest class buildings
|Job position||Business Unit Manager – IT Services and Software|